Our psychiatric practice is made up of many specialties from diverse and culturally unique backgrounds. All of our psychiatrists provide compassionate mental healthcare to adults and adolescents. Our physicians are staffed at the Green Oaks Dallas campus for inpatient and psychiatric emergency services. At Medical City McKinney-Wysong Campus, our psychiatric care is provided for adults and the geriatric population, and in North Hills Hospital, our psychiatrists provide specialized geriatric care. All of our psychiatrists provide a full continuum of care.
At our Integrated Outpatient Clinic, we also have internal medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, licensed professional counselors and social workers. We thank you for your trust in the treatment of your health and are pleased to offer care for a wide spectrum of mental disorders.
- Adolescent Psychotic Disorders
- Adult Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Chemical Dependency
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorders
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Evaluations, Emergent and Crisis
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Inpatient Services (Green Oaks and McKinney and North Hills locations)
- Emergency Services (Medical City Green Oaks Hospital location)